Tuesday 25 October 2016

Term 3 Week 1 :)

(: Learning In Room 20 :)

New term! Hooray! Even though it's only been one week, I still have tons to tell you! :) This first week has been so fun!

Art: We've been doing some cool art this week! We're doing it for our calender's. It's called Dice Flowers. You have this chart that has lots of patterns, like half circles and spikes and stuff like that. You have to roll a dice and the number you got you have to look for it on the chart and then look at the pattern next to it. They are starting to look really good and soon we're going put dye on them.

Bike Skills: We are doing bike skills this term. We get to do mountain biking too! We get to ride over ramps and all of that cool stuff! I can't wait for our next lesson. We are also preparing for camp. We get to do mountain biking there too, so we get to practice now!

Cross Country: ...Yay...Cross Country...So Fun...Not... No offence but I'm not a cross country person. I just don't like running. I would run with my puppy, but not very fast! I'll just stick with gymnastics!

Those are 3 of the things I have done this week. Oh! And we are starting a new book called A Wrinkle In Time. But I'll tell you more next time, See Ya! :)

No comments: