Wednesday 6 April 2016

Term 1 Week 7

(: Learning In Room 20 :)

Hi! Welcome Back! :) I thought that I would tell you more about learning in room 20! We have been learning lots from the last time we talked.

For reading we have been doing a reading challenge. Our challenge is to read 20 books through the year. But they are all based on a challenge. Some of the challenges are A Book That Has Won An Award, A Book Set In The Future, A Book Recommended By A Teacher, A Book With A One Word Title, and more. I have read 5 books already and I am working on that sixth one.


UKULELE!!!

This is my ukulele. Last year there was a festival called Kiwileles. I LOVED IT! I learnt to play the ukulele and got to go to Kiwileles. I got this ukulele on my birthday the day before the festival. This year in the morning we sing a song and me and two friends get to play the ukulele to the song. I can't wait for Kiwileles this year!!!

Ok, so I am running short on time here, so I need to end. I am bummed that I can't tell more!!! But I promise I'll tell you all about something next time! But UNTIL next time, BYE BYE!!!! :)


No comments: