Wednesday 2 March 2016

Super Powers In Room 20



Analyzing My Graph

Most of the students want the ability to shape shift or the ability to control the elements. The powers that were least wanted were Speed, Agility/Reflexes, Super Senses, Climbing Water Breathing, Teleportation, Electricity/Energy, Light/Darkness, Sound, Gravity, Magnetic Forces and FINALLY Force Fields. :)

Reflection

I was learning to collect data and turn it into a graph. I had to ask a question, collect the data, organize the data, display the data then I analysed the trends by answering the question. I thought it was challenging but easy because I was always at music when everybody else learnt the next step. It was also easy because once everybody explained what to do, it was not so bad :) . My next step is to ask more questions and try and get quicker even when I missed the step. :)

No comments: